(NXT - G) From the SCREEN to the PAPER

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
petesmjoe

(NXT - G) From the SCREEN to the PAPER

Post by petesmjoe »

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if I have some mistakes, I'm from Romania and I'm not the best in English :roll:
Anyway, my question is: Is it possible to do at NXT - G something that will allow an image in the NXT controller screen (like smiley face) to make a painting on paper.
I entered to the NXT LOG and I have seen in there only copying machines - to pages. on the first paper there is the black pic which the robot will copy and the second the paper is clean cause on this paper the robot will copy the pic. there is a light or color sensor which identfying the black spot on every line in the first page.
But what I want to do is without the 2 pages. Just one. Instead of the first page there will be the smiley face from the NXT controller screen. and then the robot will "copy" or will draw the smiley face from the screen to the paper.
I hope you understand me ( LOL, I have to listen more to my English teacher).
timpattinson

Re: (NXT - G) From the SCREEN to the PAPER

Post by timpattinson »

Commit to Lego Mindstorms StackExchange Q&A http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/4105
Minboards IRC Channel #mindboards on Freenode
My blog: http://timpattinson.wordpress.com/
petesmjoe

Post by petesmjoe »

Well, hey.
One of the robots that you send me is programmed in C and there is another one which i dont know in which program they programmed the robot cause it's not written!
And my question is not only if it's possible but also how ( in NXT-G software only ).

Thanks again.
petesmjoe

Post by petesmjoe »

HELP plz? :oops: