Is Everyone On Youtube?

Discuss anything and everything. Keep it clean (or else).
haydenstudios

Re: Is Everyone On Youtube?

Post by haydenstudios »

themindstormman wrote:What about me?
I guess there wouldn't be any harm in adding you, so I've done it. But the reason I didn't originally do it was because I was introducing you to anyone here or on the NXTLOG that was on YouTube. But I guess that now it can become a reference to anyone who wants it.
-Hayden
doc222

Post by doc222 »

You Tube is a great way to Video log robotics. Many years ago I went to this do to nxtlog at Lego losing my account info, even after contacting them they could not figure it out and they said, "Just make a new account". Pluss nxtlog can be well for me, (yes i know they must be very carefull) over moderated. You tube I am my own moderator, so if anyone posts on my videos or page it has to be approved by me first unless you are a friend. Over the many years there now I have a LOT of banned people as well. I am amazed at how many people watch these videos MANY more than at NXT log, its not even close. Just a few things though, there are alot of well lets say not so family friendly people there as well. So do not give out personal info, better to not have you in the films, oh and always change your smoke detector batteries or you will get thousands of people telling you too! lol
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
Albert Einstein
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

doc222 wrote:Many years ago I went to this do to nxtlog at Lego losing my account info, even after contacting them they could not figure it out and they said, "Just make a new account".
Oh yeah. Lego has never been good at maintaining their websites. Whenever the site has a problem, it takes months for someone to finally fix it.
doc222 wrote:Over the many years there now I have a LOT of banned people as well. I am amazed at how many people watch these videos MANY more than at NXT log, its not even close.
That is so true.
doc222 wrote:Just a few things though, there are alot of well lets say not so family friendly people there as well. So do not give out personal info
Indeed.
doc222 wrote:oh and always change your smoke detector batteries or you will get thousands of people telling you too! lol
Ok, I'm not going to lie, but don't understand what you mean.
-Hayden
doc222

Post by doc222 »

I have a habit of well letting my smoke detectors in our house go with out new batteries. they beep like every few minutes. This is heard in the videos and the people let me know it :)
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
Albert Einstein
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

doc222 wrote:I have a habit of well letting my smoke detectors in our house go with out new batteries. they beep like every few minutes. This is heard in the videos and the people let me know it :)
Ah! Ok, well I dont have that problem thankfully, but some of my videos might have people talking in them. Or in the background of my most popular one, my older brother is mowing the lawn! And a the very end, it gets REALLY loud! :lol:
Oh, backgorund noise.
-Hayden
jwiger
Location: Where ever the military sends me (currently Central Texas)

Post by jwiger »

Mine is just a few PF experiments so far, I plan on doing more when I get a faster internet connection.
jwiger
Last edited by jwiger on 10 Jun 2011, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyJam
"The more you know, the more you know, the less you know."
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

jwiger wrote:Mine is just a few PF experiments so far, I plan on doing more when I get a faster internet connection.
jwiger
I believe you made a slight mistake. You see, that link leads to muntoo's channel. I doubt that you and him share the same channel.
-Hayden
jwiger
Location: Where ever the military sends me (currently Central Texas)

Post by jwiger »

haydenstudios wrote:I believe you made a slight mistake.
You Sir, are correct. The link has been corrected now. Thank you!
JimmyJam
"The more you know, the more you know, the less you know."
i-fixed-it-44

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

YouTube is a very nice place,I put projects on YouTube that I don't put on the NXTLog. :oops:
Another good thing is that you get more popularity on YouTube so you get more comments on the NXTlog.
Link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LegoGuitarDude?feature=mhum
Some projects are good others aren't,but everybody's a critic.
Vincent,On Lego.com known as MindstormsMonster
..::..:::I_Fixed_It_44:::..::..
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

jwiger wrote:
haydenstudios wrote:I believe you made a slight mistake.
You Sir, are correct. The link has been corrected now. Thank you!
Alright, added you now!
i-fixed-it-44 wrote:YouTube is a very nice place,I put projects on YouTube that I don't put on the NXTLog.
Another good thing is that you get more popularity on YouTube so you get more comments on the NXTlog.
Link to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LegoGuitarDude?feature=mhum
Yes, it is a VERY nice place and all that. And thank you for the link, but I believe that you have overlooked the fact that you have been on the youtube list ever since the first time that I made that post.
-Hayden