Update

News, rumors, and other broad discussion topics.
i-fixed-it-44

Update

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

I know this isn't NXT related really ( :oops: ) but i figured it'd be good for you guys to know for when I make some NXT videos,I changed my youtube account from my sisters to my own (basically I took her account deleted it and made my own) so now my Youtube username is LegoGuitarDude I've also Recently gotten into stopmotion films and I made one. It took hours of picture taking and editing but I think it came out good for my first.The film is located below.

I'm also going to get started on the helicopter tilter thing tomorrow.It's going to be a fun project and as soon as I finish it I'll put up the vid on youtube and show you guys here. ;)
Some projects are good others aren't,but everybody's a critic.
Vincent,On Lego.com known as MindstormsMonster
..::..:::I_Fixed_It_44:::..::..
haydenstudios

Re: Update

Post by haydenstudios »

- removed by Xander
i-fixed-it-44

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

- removed by Xander -
mightor
Site Admin

Post by mightor »

Whilst not directly Mindstorms related, this -is- the open discussion thread.

Haydenstudios or whatever your name is, please keep that sort of stuff to yourself. If you're unhappy about the contents someone's post, you take it up with me or one of the other mods. Flaming or trolling will not be tolerated on these forums.

- Xander
| My Blog: I'd Rather Be Building Robots (http://botbench.com)
| RobotC 3rd Party Driver Suite: (http://rdpartyrobotcdr.sourceforge.net)
| Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, "I know, I'll use threads,"
| and then two they hav erpoblesms. (@nedbat)
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

It is with much sincerity that I would like to apologize for my dplorable writing in what used to be the post above, and was deservedly removed. I have given mightor reason not to trust me and have painted myself as a spammer who does not think before he posts. With all humility, I ask that anyone who has read above please look past that, and not look upon me as one who time and time again writes repulsively. I am sorry, i-fixed-it-44, for coming down so hard on you for your video project into which you spent long hours making. And I ask that you please don't take my criticism too personaly. As a young and ambitious future engineer, the last thing I would want would to be frowned upon by an online community which could help me get started. I do not ask that you trust me, I only ask that you forgive me.
-Hayden
i-fixed-it-44

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

haydenstudios wrote:It is with much sincerity that I would like to apologize for my dplorable writing in what used to be the post above, and was deservedly removed. I have given mightor reason not to trust me and have painted myself as a spammer who does not think before he posts. With all humility, I ask that anyone who has read above please look past that, and not look upon me as one who time and time again writes repulsively. I am sorry, i-fixed-it-44, for coming down so hard on you for your video project into which you spent long hours making. And I ask that you please don't take my criticism too personaly. As a young and ambitious future engineer, the last thing I would want would to be frowned upon by an online community which could help me get started. I do not ask that you trust me, I only ask that you forgive me.
apology accepted dude.
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

Thanks, I also sent you a personal message that kinda reitterates what I said above cause I didn't feel like the above post was enough. So yeah. It's nice to know that I'm not the only homeschooler on this forum.
-Hayden
mattallen37

Post by mattallen37 »

haydenstudios wrote:...It's nice to know that I'm not the only homeschooler on this forum.
I'm home schooled as well.
Matt
http://mattallen37.wordpress.com/

I'm all for gun control... that's why I use both hands when shooting ;)
hassenplug

Post by hassenplug »

haydenstudios wrote:It is with much sincerity that I would like to apologize
haydenstudios, I've gotten the impression that you're not too old, yourself. I know a lot of people that claim to be very mature, that are not able to suck it up and say what you've said. I'm pretty sure thoughtful comments like that will go a long way towards creating a very positive opinion of you in this forum (and any others you may find yourself in, in the future).

very good.

Thanks
Steve
---> Link to lots of MINDSTORMS stuff under my picture --->
i-fixed-it-44

Post by i-fixed-it-44 »

haydenstudios wrote:Thanks, I also sent you a personal message that kinda reitterates what I said above cause I didn't feel like the above post was enough. So yeah. It's nice to know that I'm not the only homeschooler on this forum.
Sorry i didn't see the personal message but i didn't respond cus for sum reason my private message thing wont let me read new messages.and again apology accepted.
And also,WOW! It's nice to now there's more homeshoolers out there than me.