NXT not found

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
jhwblender

NXT not found

Post by jhwblender »

I have an NXT and yesterday when I was programming it with NXC (Win7 64bit), before I could upload my latest version of my program, there was a popup in the bottom right corner saying "USB Device Not Recognized" (Error code 43). When I tried to upload the program, the NXT wasn't found. I tried re plugging it in, restarting my computer, re installing the fantom driver, even doing a hard reset. Nothing is working. It's not a fault on the NXT, I tried plugging it into a different computer. That worked until about 2 hours into programming it, the exact same thing happened to the second computer. Have you seen this problem before? I just feel completely stuck. Any suggestions?
floydbloke

Re: NXT not found

Post by floydbloke »

I had a not quite the same but similar issue a couple of weeks back. I had no lego software driver at all on a recently built Win7 64bit system. I needed to quickly test something on an NXT so installed Bricx/NXC and the drivers, Bricx would not find the NXT. Tried a few different things without success, gave up and decided to install the EV3 Home Edition software ( I also own an EV3).
Bricx now finds the NXT every time.