RS485 NXT-G Block

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
bungeshea

Re: RS485 NXT-G Block

Post by bungeshea »

mightor wrote:The 2.1 update was for the education version of NXT-G and was very quickly pulled from the LEGO website when the LEGO sales droids realised that there was money to be made from selling what was essentially a bug fix for a prematurely released product.
It looks like it is still there... Follow the below link, select 'Software' from the menu and scroll down to 'NXT Patch'. I have installed it and it works fine!
http://education.lego.com/en-gb/product ... C08B6&_z=z
milluzaj

Post by milluzaj »

So it seems everything is working with the block. (At least that is what some of my beta testers are reporting.) I will be cleaning up the blocks appearance and making it look a bit more professional.

I will be sure to post an update in the next day or two. The official page will be on the DI website and it will be updated when the block is ready.

In other news I am making some sample programs for the NXTBee block, which as I write this occurs to me to not be public yet. :P Stay tuned for that block. Right now it is in a private beta, but should also be out within the week! Note: This block will only work with the enhanced FW.

But wait, there's more! There is a Wifi sensor block in the works. It is still in development but it will also be released with some sample code to get you started! That should be in beta in a couple of weeks.

Questions? Feel free to shoot me an email or message me. I am traveling right now so I may or may not be on.
Blog: 08milluz.wordpress.com
LMS Shuttle: facebook.com/lmsshuttle
haydenstudios

Post by haydenstudios »

milluzaj wrote:So it seems everything is working with the block. (At least that is what some of my beta testers are reporting.) I will be cleaning up the blocks appearance and making it look a bit more professional.
Just incase anybody wonders, I've found a glitch with the version of the block that he is talking about in that post. But he hinted that he knows the problem and is working right now on fixing it. Just a little heads up.
-Hayden