Posted: 28 Nov 2013, 04:38
There are not many rules on these forums, apart from these:
- Be nice or be gone. This is an important one. These forums are here to foster creativity and innovation. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself. If something's offensive, report the post; the moderators will look into it and take corrective action if this is required.
- Constructive criticism is fine, flaming is not.
- This place is not inhabited by AFOLs only, there are kids here, too, so keep it a place where they don't feel like they can't share their creations. However trivial and silly their projects may seem to you; they are someone's hard work. Bullying will not be tolerated.
- Signatures may not exceed 4 lines or large sized fonts in them.
- No animated avatars.
- Do not post all caps questions, it's the same as shouting.