New tab in BRIXC

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
h-g-t

New tab in BRIXC

Post by h-g-t »

I seem to recall that there was some way of opening a new tab in the BRIXC editor using some combination of keys (not 'New File').

Been through all the preferences and help files but can't find anything.

Has my memory finally gone kaput or am I just looking in the wrong places?
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
HaWe

Re: New tab in BRIXC

Post by HaWe »

sorry, I missed your remark "not new file". This was the only way I could recall.
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

OK, thanks Helmut.

The more I think about it, I suspect that the post was about having more than one program open at a time, which involved unchecking one of the preferences.

What I was looking for was a way to have parts of the same program shown in different tabs but I don't think that is possible.
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
HaWe

Post by HaWe »

well, IMO actually it is possible!
open a new tab by new file and then open a different program of either or same kind or version ... (pls CMIIW)