Wishlist for C for EV3 (EVC, EV3-C)

Discussion specific to NXT-G, NXC, NBC, RobotC, Lejos, and more.
desperado50

Re: Wishlist for C for EV3 (EVC, EV3-C)

Post by desperado50 »

Im encouraging idea of such tread (so as many others i believe) but i dont want to be a starter. Reasons are that im really new to this forum and mindstorms in general so my level of knowledge is very low.
I want to learn EV3 C language and im limited by time so im hoping that tread will be started ASAP. Some list of functions and orders with short description will be great for a start.
totokan

Post by totokan »

That's an excellent point. Testing EV3 with students this semester, I found that it would be very helpful to them to have some kind of cheat sheet with all the available functions, where they come from, and what they do, as they are not well-versed in reading source code or doxygen documents. I'll be sure to share it after I've created it.
desperado50

Post by desperado50 »

Come on, start a topic for a start so we stop spamming this one :). Im also student; mechanical engineering and im doing final paper, work on first degree if you understand what i wont to say. Topic of paper is introduction to EV3 with emphasis on automation; closed loops, controlers and so.
devirex

Post by devirex »

This topic is already open: https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/mind ... f=3&t=2038

Regards