Accessing the site

Any feedback to improve the content of this site is appreciated!
h-g-t

Accessing the site

Post by h-g-t »

Has anyone else had problems getting onto the site recently?

I kept getting a 'timed out' message and although I can now get on everything happens so sloooooooowly.
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
mcsummation

Re: Accessing the site

Post by mcsummation »

My access has been the same for the 2 months I've been on the site.
inxt-generation

Post by inxt-generation »

I mostly go directly to posts via E-Mail notification, but I haven't had any problems.
A.K.A. NeXT-Generation.
"A kingdom of heaven for RobotC now has recursion!"
mattallen37

Post by mattallen37 »

It's always been a tad slow for me, but it's almost always reliable (I think it was down once or twice). I use Chrome with add-block, and it's pretty decent.
Matt
http://mattallen37.wordpress.com/

I'm all for gun control... that's why I use both hands when shooting ;)
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

Apart from not being to get on a couple of times it has usually been pretty responsive, but the last couple of days it has been really bad.

Even when I am not 'timed out', it is very slow.

Have run Speedtest a few times and getting over 9 mbs each time (faster than usual) and no problems with other sites.
A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

Apart from not being to get on a couple of times it has usually been pretty responsive, but the last couple of days it has been really bad.

Even when I am not 'timed out', it is very slow.

Have run Speedtest a few times and getting over 9 mbs each time (faster than usual) and no problems with other sites.
mightor
Site Admin

Post by mightor »

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is log a ticket with SF. There is nothing I can do to fix or work-around the issue.

- Xander
| My Blog: I'd Rather Be Building Robots (http://botbench.com)
| RobotC 3rd Party Driver Suite: (http://rdpartyrobotcdr.sourceforge.net)
| Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, "I know, I'll use threads,"
| and then two they hav erpoblesms. (@nedbat)
h-g-t

Post by h-g-t »

In desperation I deleted all the relevant cookies then logged in again and, so far, it seems to be working ok.

If it happens again I will contact SF as you suggest.