Discussion specific to projects ideas and support.
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 29 Sep 2010, 05:03
Oh and I was wrong there are a few extra bits in there like the wheels! Oh and the EV3 Ultrasonic sensor (but that is just bling in this case)... Wonder if it would work with EV3 wheels?
- Posts: 2500
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 19:00
I like that fearless test-rider ride
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: 25 Sep 2010, 15:02
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
This is very cool! The use of the US sensor as the brake lights make it look very snazzy
- Posts: 175
- Joined: 28 Dec 2011, 13:07
- Location: Gelderland, Netherlands
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests