This suite will not work with anything less than ROBOTC 3.59, make sure you update your IDE. You can download it here: [LINK].
- New driver + example for the Dexter Industries dLight
- New driver + examples for the Mindsensors Sensor MUX (includes a disco party)
- New matrix math functions, based on the Arduino Matrix library, worth for both floats and longs
- Fixed silly bug in NXTCam driver. Thanks fxlj007 for reading through the code!
- Complete rewrite of the dWIFI config program and driver, I hope it still works!
- Fixed axes in the dIMU driver, I had flipped x and y
- Added a simple strtok() function to common.h
- Minor costmetic tweaks to test programs
- Minor documentation tweaks here and there
- For those who like to peruse code, check out dexterind-imu.h for a glimpse of whatâ€™s to come
- Fixed naming conflict between Hitechnic EOPD and Mindsensors SumoEyes driver (thanks Bill Fortney)
- Fixed LEGO Light Sensor calibration data saving (thanks Jamie Diamond)
Send me your bug reports, tell me whatâ€™s not working for you. Alternatively, leave words of encouragement, kudos and/or compliments via email or in a comment.
Where can I download it?
You can get it at the usual place: [LINK].