dIMU (Dexter Industries IMU Sensor) model for MLCad?

Discussion specific to the intelligent brick, sensors, motors, and more.
Stryker295

dIMU (Dexter Industries IMU Sensor) model for MLCad?

Post by Stryker295 »

I've been doing some modeling in MLCad and absolutely love it, but I'm working on a project and out of habit threw an accelerometer and gyro into the model.
Image(Yes, I know I don't have any pins connecting anything yet. Shush.)

This certainly looks pretty and all, being nice and symmetrical, but the gyro I (still) have is a 1-axis HiTechnic model, and I also still have their 3-axis accelerometer. Of course, I don't use these at all, since I have a dIMU, but I can't find a dIMU model to work into MLCad.

I do have Sculptris, Tinkercad, Sketchup, Blender, and other various 3D modelling programs, but before I dove into trying to make one, I thought I'd see if someone's already done that xD

Also, it's good to be back. Hopefully I'll get re-approved by mods soon, I have no idea how long that will take -.-
—Jag
mightor
Site Admin

Re: dIMU (Dexter Industries IMU Sensor) model for MLCad?

Post by mightor »

A little longer than we had hoped, haha. Mainly because you were such an early adopter, the mods hadn't even activated their accounts yet :)

= Xander
| My Blog: I'd Rather Be Building Robots (http://botbench.com)
| RobotC 3rd Party Driver Suite: (http://rdpartyrobotcdr.sourceforge.net)
| Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, "I know, I'll use threads,"
| and then two they hav erpoblesms. (@nedbat)
Stryker295

Re: dIMU (Dexter Industries IMU Sensor) model for MLCad?

Post by Stryker295 »

mightor wrote:A little longer than we had hoped, haha. Mainly because you were such an early adopter, the mods hadn't even activated their accounts yet :)

= Xander
Not an issue! Didn't even realize I was early, I just thought to ask here and was like, Where is everyone
—Jag